Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I got my Aero Garden Set Up!!


This was my Christmas gift from my morning show partner, Ethan---he knows I love to cook and garden, and that during the summer I have lots of fresh herbs. Now I can have them all year long! What's funny is that literally the day before we exchanged gifts, I was drooling all over one of these at Kohl's. The first herbs it comes with are basil, thyme and chives. I am about to go upstairs and see what else they offer so I can have replacement seeds. It will be nice to just have to reach over to the counter to get herbs, and not have to go all the way downstairs!


3 comments:

$5 Dinner Mom said...

What a fun garden and having fresh herbs!!! Thanks for the recipe for the soup! I need to get some kale, as I keep seeing it in recipes here and there!

:) Erin

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said...

So, I've seen these, but I guess I really did't know what they were.

You'll have to let me know if you like it and if it works well. How is it different than, say growing herbs in your windowsill?

Michelle said...

Well, I don't have windowsills that are big enough to allow growing anything in them. I do have a window in the basement where I've put shelves in to start my garden plants from seed each year, but after a while they start to bend toward the light. Since the light on the aero garden is straight above, you don't have to worry about that I guess. I'll let you know!!

Murad Skin Care