Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Monday, May 3, 2010

About Me

When I had my first child in 2002, I had a goal to stay home for at least his first year, and was really loving being a stay at home mom. In early 2003, however, a fantastic opportunity landed in my lap, and with the realization that my career path would offer the family better financial security, my husband and I switched places. He's been a full time stay at home dad to both of our boys ever since.

Me? I've continued on a pretty agressive career path and had lots of success. I have also never gotten over my taste of being a stay at home mom, and have tried to maximize my time with my boys, and with things like cooking, gardening, canning and scrapbooking.


Here you'll find recipes, meal plans, and our day to day adventures as I don my daily super woman cape and continue to be MOMSTOPPABLE!



Have a question? You can always email me at mrigden at gmail dot com.






0 comments:

Murad Skin Care