Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Target Fiber One Deal Alert

We made our trip to Target today for the Fiber One deal: They have several selected items on sale for $2.39 each. If you buy 4 of them, you get a $5 gift card. Not too shabby already, right?

Several Options to make this cheaper (and potentially money makers!), and you can find one scenario at:

Common Sense With Money

That's a good one!

Here's what I did:

I had a $1 off Fiber One Cereal that had been mailed to me. I also had several $1 IP's from the Fiber Challenge that Fiber One did online about a month ago, so I was able to purchase 2 muffin mixes and 2 boxes of cereal for $9.56- 4 $1 coupons= $5.56. *****This is where you need to be alert in the stores******* They had all the sample ladies out today, and there they were handing out Fiber One SuperTarget coupons! I can't find these online anywhere, but they had them in store. Since you can pair store coupons with MQs, I was able to use 2 .40/1 coupons on the cereal and 2 .50/1 coupons on the muffins (might have this jumbled LOL), taking ANOTHER $1.80 off the already great $5.56, making my total OOP for 4 items $3.76! Then they give you a $5 Target Gift Card! You just got all your money back, plus an extra $1.24!

The Target coupons also include .50 off Fiber One Bars, so you can improve on the Money Maker Deal at Common Sense With Money I linked to above.

Have another scenario you see? Let me know!

4 comments:

Get Me Lyrics said...

We Introduce you our new Songs Lyrics Website.Here you can search all kind of pakistani and indian lyrics songs on this website.

Pakistani and Hindi songs lyrics

IM Hardware said...

Pretty! That was a really wonderful post.
I've to put it here Hardware Store in Lahore

ativanonline said...

We Introduce you our new Songs Lyrics Website.Here you can search all kind of pakistani and indian lyrics songs on this website.
Buy Adderall Online

Poul Worthy said...

O great I reaaly liek Your Post Keep it man
Buy Adderall 30mg Online