I am taking a few much deserved days off this week, and we're going to be firing up the smoker tomorrow. That will give us a nice reserve of smoked/bbq meats for the freezer, so we can enjoy awesome smoked foods without the time investment during the week. Tomorrow's project will involve a chicken, an entire bone in pork loin, 3 slabs of baby back ribs, a meatloaf, and anything else I can think of before then.
Tonight, we'll have a different take on chicken- beer can chicken on the grill. I'm making 2, one for the freezer, one for tonight, and of course I'll be making broth out of the bones.
Here's the week:
- spaghetti w/ meatballs, green beans, tomato basil and mozzarella salad $4.50
- smoked cheddar brats in brat buns, french fries $2.00
- Ranch pasta skillet, corn, salad $3.25
- chicken patties on buns, fries $2.50
- smoked chicken pasta, carrots, salad $3.50