Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Garden Update

Today we got all of the stepping stones out, got the area clear of all the baby weeds, clipped the dead stalks off my rose bushes, and got ready for tomorrow's projects.

I'll be spending my Mother's Day Planting 3 more rose bushes along the front of our garden bed, buying mulch, peat, and several other yummies for the soil, and start the soil prep for the rest of the garden as I get ready to start planting.

I'll take pictures tomorrow to post. My tomatoes look awesome- 9 romas, and 9 slicers. 9 colored sweet pepper plants, 9 jalapenos. 24 green bean seedlings. Basil plants, oregano, cilantro, flat leaf parsley, oregano, marigolds to put inbetween the roses, impatiens for out front, petunias for the hanging plants.

So happy that planting season is here!

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care