Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Great Ulta Deals this week

I'm pretty strong, and pretty good when it comes to setting goals and keeping them, be it budgets, spending, losing weight, etc. Once I make up my mind, I'm fairly resolute. But just like everyone else, I have my weaknesses. Starburst Jellybeans (or any of those Jelly Belly knockoffs), cooking magazines, and Ulta! I was first introduced to Ulta in Denver when I discovered that I lived 2 blocks from one of these heavenly stores. You can get your drugstore cosmetics, salon goodies and department store colognes, along with a lot fo the foo foo skincare, all in one place, and generally at competitive prices. They also have a pretty good loyalty card reward program, and if you get on their catalog list you'll get some nice coupons. BONUS: They take manufacturer's coupons! With that in mind, here's what I see this week:

-In Sunday paper, $3.50 Ulta coupon on your $10+ purchase
-In mailer, $3.50 coupon on your $10+ purchase (two nice transactions!)

B1G1 on L'Oreal Cosmetics, use $3/2 coupon available when you sign up at L'Oreal website here
B1G1 Revlon Lip, Eye and Nail Cosmetics and Beauty tools
B2G1 Maybelling, Neutrogena and Almay Cosmetics (cannot combine brands)
B1G1 Ulta Cosmetics

Plus,
B1G1 50% off of Select Haircolor from Garnier, L'Oreal and Clairol.


Have fun shopping! If you see any additional deals, coupon matchups, please let me know!

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care