Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bzz Agent has Shined Down Upon Me...

Did I mention my latest Bzz Agent campaign? Maybe not, as I've been (not so) patiently waiting for my Bzz Kit to arrive...but in the meantime...I got in on the Diet Mtn. Dew campaign. HALLELUJAH! As if I don't rave about that enough anyway. Truly. I think I even have raved about it here on my blog before. I am very picky/choosy/discriminating when it comes to diet soda...I was well into my adulthood before I could do it. And it was Diet Mtn. Dew that helped me make the transition. My Gateway Soda, if you will. LOVE THIS STUFF. No calories, full flavor, and with caffeine. Since I get up at 3:30 in the morning for work, and have a long day, Diet Mtn. Dew has been a close, personal friend. So yeah Bzz Agent...I think I can help with some WOM. LOL.

Waiting for the mailman...that's me.... (grin)

1 comments:

Liz said...

Good for you! I am a diet soda drinker instead of a coffee drinker too. You must have to hit the bed REALLY early to get up at 3am. Or your one of those people who is fortunate enough to not need much sleep. :)

Murad Skin Care