Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fareway Bargain Meal of the Week 3/19

As sports season kicks in for many families, making weeknights tough, I have a couple of quick meals here, along with a grill meal

Meal #1:

Spaghetti Marinara
Tossed Salad
Texas Toast

Your shopping list:
Barilla Pasta- .99
Ragu Pasta sauce- $1.48
Dole Bag Salad- .89
New York Texas Toast w/ cheese- $2.50 (use half- $1.25)

Total cost of meal is $4.61

Meal #2:
Cheese Ravioli with Italian Tomatoes
Tossed Salad
grapes

Your shopping list:
Rosetto Frozen Pasta: $2.99
Del Monte Diced Tomatoes, Italian style- .99
Dole Bag Salad- .89
1lb. grapes - .99

Total for meal- $5.86

Meal #3:
Grilled Iowa Chops
Baked Potatoes
green beans

Shopping list:
1.5lbs chops $2.82
10lb. bag potatoes $2.89 (use about 2lbs.- .58)
VIP Frozen green beans- .88

Total for meal: $4.28

3 comments:

Coupon Mommie said...

You have an award to pickup here. Stop on over, grab it and send it on.

And while you're there check out all the design changes that have been taking place on my site!

Stacy said...

Man I wish I had found you before I went to Fareway today. Oh well, I will be going back to grab those meals (I got the spaghetti today) to use later.

Thanks and you've got a regular reader in me!

Stacy

Michelle said...

Thanks so much! I see you're from Iowa....looking forward to hearing about any deals you see from your side!

:)

Michelle @ Momstoppable