Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fareway Bargain Meal of the Week 3/19

As sports season kicks in for many families, making weeknights tough, I have a couple of quick meals here, along with a grill meal

Meal #1:

Spaghetti Marinara
Tossed Salad
Texas Toast

Your shopping list:
Barilla Pasta- .99
Ragu Pasta sauce- $1.48
Dole Bag Salad- .89
New York Texas Toast w/ cheese- $2.50 (use half- $1.25)

Total cost of meal is $4.61

Meal #2:
Cheese Ravioli with Italian Tomatoes
Tossed Salad
grapes

Your shopping list:
Rosetto Frozen Pasta: $2.99
Del Monte Diced Tomatoes, Italian style- .99
Dole Bag Salad- .89
1lb. grapes - .99

Total for meal- $5.86

Meal #3:
Grilled Iowa Chops
Baked Potatoes
green beans

Shopping list:
1.5lbs chops $2.82
10lb. bag potatoes $2.89 (use about 2lbs.- .58)
VIP Frozen green beans- .88

Total for meal: $4.28

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Man I wish I had found you before I went to Fareway today. Oh well, I will be going back to grab those meals (I got the spaghetti today) to use later.

Thanks and you've got a regular reader in me!

Stacy

Michelle said...

Thanks so much! I see you're from Iowa....looking forward to hearing about any deals you see from your side!

:)

Michelle @ Momstoppable

Murad Skin Care