Saturday, July 25, 2009
Saturday 9: Fast Car
1. What’s the furthest trip you’ve taken by automobile?
Omaha to Destin with a stop to get my mom in St. Louis. We overnighted south of Memphis, I believe, and then drove on through to Destin. So about 22 hours total. Not sure we'd do that again. That was with just one child, albeit no dvd player yet, and my mom, but still.
2. What’s the worst pick up line you've ever received?
I've been dating hubby since I was 20. Don't remember pickups.
3. What’s the best pick up line you’ve gotten?
Hubby- you have the most beautiful eyes- what color are they? He's color blind hehehe
4. What was the last gift that you received?
a gift certificate for a massage!
5. What was the last gift that you gave someone?
I took my mom out for mother-daughter pedicures when we were in town.
6. Tell us about the last time you cried.
Last night? LOL. Stressful at work.
7. Tell us about the last time you laughed uncontrollably.
probably on a regular basis doing the morning show. It happens.
8. Do you suffer road rage? What are your thoughts on it?
Nah. But I can't deny that I've let a expletive or a random finger sign fly on occasion. I think there are a lot of idiots on the road and there's plenty of reason to be annoyed. But flying off the handle in the car is a sign that you probably don't handle stress well in other areas of your life either.
9. What’s one of your favorite movie quotes?
From Ferris Bueller's Day Off-
I did have a test today. That wasn't bullshit. It's on European socialism. I mean, really, what's the point? I'm not European, I don't plan on being European, so who gives a crap if they're socialist? They could be fascist anarchists--that still wouldn't change the fact that I don't own a car. Not that I condone fascism, or any ism for that matter. Isms, in my opinion, are not good. A person should not believe in an ism--he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon: "I don't believe in Beatles--I just believe in me." A good point there. Of course, he was the Walrus. I could be the Walrus--I'd still have to bum rides off of people.