Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Monday, July 20, 2009

Anyone else watching the Next Food Network Star?


I have been sucked in for the past few seasons. I have been impressed with some things. I do like the challenges. I LOVE Michael Symon and think it's awesome that they have him involved. ( I could add that I've love to rub his head, but that would be inappropriate.) But I'm really disappointed in the behavior demonstrated by several of the finalists. Distasteful, dishonest, and not what I would say are good characteristics of a "star". They sent Jamika, above, home this week, and I guess that's an inevitable thing, but when are they going to take care of this one?
I'm voting for Melissa. She's a home cook and she's totally held her own with the pros, with class and integrity. Too bad we couldn't have seen more of that this season.

I've had following along at Bob Tuschman's blog on the Food Network site. Feel free to kill some time over there :)

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care