Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You know I'm not feeling well when...

Yesterday I was feeling a tickle in my throat, and thought it might be sinus drip. Sure enough, I woke up with this month's sinus infection today. Lovely. A trip to the doctor confirmed that, along with a double ear infection. Even better, right? So I've sent hubby out for my antibiotics, steroids that they prescribed, and for dinner...yes....gasp....Mc Donald's. The kids think I'm the coolest woman ever. I couldn't tell you the last time I had a burger and fries from there. We really try to keep these kinds of meals to a minimum. Tonight, though, the last thing I wanted to do was cook. Standing over the freezer trying to decide on something quick and easy sounded equally horrid.

So, I get my french fry fix for the year tonight. :)

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care