Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Friday, February 12, 2010

Wow- This never happens!

Grocery sale ads here come out on Wednesdays, so with my job and with family stuff, I find that I usually need a couple of trips through the week to get all the shopping done. I take advantage of big sales and coupon matchups on Wednesday, and then usually take a trip on Friday or Saturday to make sure I have picked up everything I wanted/needed to get through to the following Wednesday.

Somehow, I did everything I wanted to do on Wednesday! I was pondering what stops I needed to make and realized I don't have to do anything! We are completely stocked up on milk, produce, and have everything on hand for this week's meal plan.

I think I'll take that time and invest it in an extra trip to the Y for some cardio this weekend!

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care