Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Monday, February 2, 2009

Keep your fingers crossed..

Today at Bakers I was looking in the produce dept and they had this huge 1lb. tub of fresh organic spinach-expiration date of Wednesday 2/4---so to get it out of the store they had this thing marked down to $1.40! There was no way we were going to be able to eat the whole thing before it went bad. So after doing some reading of whether to cook it first or just freeze it fresh, I decided to try my luck and froze it fresh. Several message boards claimed that the spinach came out just fine when thawed. Sure hope they were right! I got a nice salad out of it for tonight, and 3 big bags for future dishes...mmm, chicken florentine and spinach and cheese stuff manicotti, here we come! (I hope!)

:)

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care