Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Monday, February 9, 2009

Bargain Meal of the Week is Coming!

Photobucket

Erin over at http://www.5dollardinners.com has rolled out a new weekly feature, and I'm thrilled to be one of the contributors! Erin's mission is to show you how you can fix a meal for your family every night for $5. With the new Bargain Meal of the Week feature, Erin and a brigade of women around the country will be scouring the weekly grocery specials for all of the big grocery chains and showing you how to take the week's specials to build your own $5 dinner. No coupons or stockpiling required!

I will be covering Hy-Vee, Fareway and Bakers (a Kroger store) for the Omaha/Council Bluffs area. Our ads are out here every Wednesday, so you'll be able to see the Wednesday deals no later than noon on Thursdays. I'll cover each store with the foods and a recipe that will bring you in right around $5.

I'll have the posts here on this blog, and Erin will have all of the contributors linked up from her page. I love, love, love seeing the prices in other cities, so I'm sure I'll be checking them out.

If you'd like to see the deals already up for those ads/cities that run Monday-Sunday, click here. And check back Wednesday evening for the first week's Bargain Meals!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I gave you the lemonade award - details on my blog :)

Murad Skin Care