Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Monday, November 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday Week of 11/30


Going to be working ahead on this week's meals as I did last week, as I'll be out of town Wednesday and Thursday, and want to make life as easy for hubby as possible. Boys are already begging for McDonalds while I'm gone, so I've just written off Thursday night, knowing that while Mom's away, the boys will play :) Besides, better they eat it when gone than to be tempted by French Fries.


No price breakouts this week (gasp). I'll get back on that wagon next week :)


Monday 11/30
Cheeseburgers
Potato salad
Sliced apples

Tuesday 12/1
Slow Cooker chicken tacos
Corn

Wednesday 12/2
Spaghetti and meatballs
Wheat rolls
Green beans

Thursday 12/3
Boys eat out

Friday 12/4
Homemade Pizza Night
salad

Saturday 12/5
Smoked sausage
Sauerkraut and potatoes
Salad
Applesauce

Sunday 12/6
Slow cooker chili
Salad
cornbread

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care