Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fully Belly. Happy Heart.

I hope that you've had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We were so blessed to have Hubby's Dad and Stepmom here for the holiday. We've enjoyed the week together, and hubby's dad helped him finish a long overdue project in the garage. Today we made entirely too much food and now we're being lazy while contemplating all the things we have to be thankful for.

For me-

-they caught my Mom's lymphoma at an early stage and it's Hodgkins, which is very treatable
-she's handled the chemo incredibly well
-I have two incredibly sweet, smart and healthy little boys
- I have a very caring and loving husband
-I am blessed to have a great job and good job security
-I am able to provide for all of our monetary needs as the sole earner in the household.
-we had family here to share our day with
-we have a wonderful home and many good friends

So many things to be thankful for. Hope you enjoy your time to reflect as much as I have.

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care