Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Make Ahead Projects today

Wow! A couple of hours in the kitchen produced a LOT of results! I've taken a lot of pictures that I will post later, but in the meantime, a run down of what I've gotten done:

-2 dinners of chicken enchiladas

-3 bags of cooked, chopped chicken

-3 bags of grilled chopped chicken

-big batch of chicken broth that is probably about 10 cups

-1 bag of part cooked broccoli that I will freeze for next week's chicken and broccoli alfredo recipe

-2 meals worth of buttered carrot coins with parsley, sherry and spices

-baking biscuits right now for tomorrow morning's cinnamon biscuits

-have potatoes and eggs cooked to make potato salad for tomorrow's dinner

-3 meals worth of twice baked potatoes that I have on a cookie sheet in the freezer- I will bag up when they are frozen

Found more strawberries at .99/lb, and I still need to batch those up for the freezer, but other than that, I'm done. These things will come into play to make this next week's dinners much faster and easier to prepare. Glad I got take and bake pizzas for tonight! :)

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care