Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Walgreens and Hy-Vee Trips 1/24

I didn't take pictures, because, honestly, I had a TON of stuff, and it all needed to go down to storage, so it seemed silly to take it all out of bags, just to take a picture and then put it all back in bags to carry it downstairs. But it was picture worthy, for sure!

Stop 1 was Walgreens. I took advantage of the Pepsi/Frito deal, buying $20 of stuff, get a $10 register reward. Got 3 bags of Tostitos, 1 Tostitos salsa, 2 Stacy's Pita Chips, and 4 bottles of soda. Plus, 4 bottles of CoffeeMate creamer, B1G1, using coupons. Used cashed and RR to pay. Total was $3.48 OOP, and I got a $10 RR. Total savings was $35.40.

Next stop- Hy-Vee's 12 hour sale. 2 bags of chicken breasts, 2 jars of peanut butter, 2 cans of nonstick spray, and 2 gallons of Land o Lake's milk, which I had free coupons for. I also stumbled upon a display where they were obviously trying to move an excess of Ziploc bags...they had the easy zips marked down to 50 cent each! I bought 7. Total for everything here- $16.35. A savings of $30.00

Total for the day- $19.83, and saved $65.40, or 77%!!! And I have a $10RR for another time.


This post is linked to the Grocery Cart Challenge. See how other people did with their shopping this week!

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care