Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Crisis in Haiti

The photos and video coming out of Haiti this morning has really affected me. After a 7.0 magnitude earthquake yesterday, the damage is just incredible. Thousands are feared dead, and the buildings are in ruins. This is a country that has already been living in poverty. Aid will be a real task, and there are a lot of organizations that will be in need of your help. I'm a fan of the Red Cross. Your preferences might be different, or through your church...whatever it is, please think of these people and try to find a way to help. I spend so much trying to save money and provide for my family so that we would be okay in a crisis, but so that I can also help others affected.

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care