Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Sunday, January 17, 2010

This week's to do...

I've let the boys' breakfast choices dwindle down a bit, and I have some other projects I want to get to for snacks and lunch choices. Today I made a batch of waffles for the freezer. Here are my other goals for the week:

- I bought almost 7lbs. of bananas at Hy-Vee's Weekend Sale, as they had them on sale for .29/lb. I will turn these into banana chips and banana bread.

-Going to make some savory muffins, like these from Kate at Cooking During Stolen Moments

-need to brown the sausage in the fridge and use to make a new batch of sausage, egg and cheese wraps.

-Ry's been bugging me for chocolate chip cookies, so I think I'll have to work on that for him too. :)

-I also have pizza dough to make for tonight.

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care