Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Menu Plan Week of 6/29


I am absolutely stunned to be posting my menu plan for the first week of JULY!! Unbelievable how fast the year is flying. As I look at my plan, it certainly reflects the time of year. I'm really taking advantage of the fresh produce and herbs either affordably priced in the stores, or FREE from my garden! Thank you Target for the 10 cent ears of corn---I will be featuring that in a couple of meals this week.


Lots of recipes and links this week, and the whole week of dinners clocks in at about $32.


Monday 6/29
Calico Beans 3.50
Garlic Corn on the cob .40
Bread and butter .50
$4.40

Tuesday 6/30
Breakfast for dinner
Hearty scrambled eggs .50
Cheesy hashbrowns .80
toast .40
Bacon $1.50
$3.20

Wednesday 7/1
Chicken fajitas $5.00
Fresh Tomato and Corn Salad $1.50
$6.50

Thursday 7/2
Portabello Alfredo Pasta $3.50
Tomato, basil and mozzarella salad $1.00
$4.50

Friday 7/3
Lemon garlic grilled Chicken drumsticks and thighs $2.50
Green beans with bacon $1.30
Grilled cheesy potato foil packets
.60
$4.40

Saturday 7/4- 4th of July fun food nite
Hotdogs for hubby and boys- working $1.10
Hotdogs .40, buns .40, cheese .30
Pringles .50
Apple slices .50
Brownies w/ chocolate chips $1.50
$3.60

Sunday 7/5
Grilled teriyaki pork tenderloin $4.00
Peanut Butter Noodles $1.25

green beans .45
$5.70

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Go Huskers (according to the hubby)! Fat City has turned into Mr. Biggs and a huge money sucker! I grew up in Lakewood, went to Wheat Ridge High.

You are doing really well with your meal planning, I wish I could get by on a budget like that. With me being the only female in the household, I dont think I will ever be able to have a budget like that!!!

Have a wonderful week, and I hope to see you over at my blog soon. Thanks for stopping by.

Murad Skin Care