Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Have I mentioned I hate cleaning? Detest. With a passion. But I loooove a clean house. So, I'm stuck. Anyway...making my way through the house slowly but surely and getting everything in order. This week I hit the closet, and while I'm not finished, I had to weed out a bunch of clothes that I don't wear anymore to make room for the spring/summer clothes.

What was great was that what got cleared out are all the clothes that are too big for me now...and that was eliminating all size 12's, and most of the size 10's. I'm now mainly a size 8, with a couple of size 10's, and more and more 6's as I move down.

Pretty exciting, given the fact that I was a size 16 2 years ago, and hadn't been this weight or size for about 9 years.

I found a chore I like. Hehehehe :)

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care