Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Always check your receipts

Checkers can make mistakes. Computers can have incorrect information. Just because you watched everything ring up doesn't mean it was right. I was at Bakers today to pick up spareribs and several other of their sale items. When I got to the car I realized there was a $10 charge on my receipt. I didn't buy anything that expensive. Turns out one of the slabs of ribs didn't ring up at the sale price.

So I trudged back into the store with my receipt and the slab of ribs in question. I forgot that Bakers has a wonderful policy--if it rings up wrong, you get the item free! So I walked out with a free slab of ribs.

Since we're planning ribs as my birthday dinner this week, I feel like it was my birthday gift from Bakers! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a similar experience at Food 4 Less. They also refunded me the money.

Murad Skin Care