Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wow!

Welcome to a typical day at the office. Me. At my desk. Eating lunch. Today I didn't really feel like eating the lentil soup I brought, so I grabbed one of the frozen meals I keep stashed in the office freezer. Eating Right Chicken Poblano. I don't think I've ever had a frozen meal that has as much flavor and spice as this. Pretty darn good.

Calorie Count only gives it a C for nutritional value, but I guess you can't have everything, right?

Keeping extra food at work is a great way to make sure that your daily cravings and mood swings don't put a dent in your grocery budget. Or your weight loss goals. I use my coupons and sale ads to stock up on freezer meals, cans of soup, boxes of crackers, microwave popcorn etc., and keep them here. Then, if I forgot to pack lunch or was running late or just didn't want what I brought, I won't be tempted to eat out.

Just make sure you put your name on anything you put in the community fridge or freezer. I learned that one a long time ago.

1 comments:

Cascia Talbert said...

That looks delicious. Great idea!

Murad Skin Care