Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Getting ready for the garden

I'm getting so excited! I want to get things in the ground, but really you shouldn't plant here until Mother's Day. I might start a little early if we continue to have the great temperatures we've had, but right now I'm still trying to behave.

I am starting many more plants than I think I'll need, but I already have friends claiming the extras, plus we're helping some friends start their first ever garden this year. Has been a lot of fun to help introduce people to the joy of gardening. Especially once you get to eat the fruit of your labors! Fresh veggies here we come!

1 comments:

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said...

I'm SO jealous of your seedlings! Mine are pathetic looking. I hope that once I transplant them outside that they actually survive! After the whole mouse in the greenhouse incident, followed by a snake--I vowed NOT to go back in there until I got a concrete floor. We'll see if that happens. :)

Murad Skin Care