Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stocking back up on fresh produce...

Since we left for a few days, we made sure to eat all of the perishables, so this week a good chunk of the food budget is going to replacing those. Here's what I is on my list for shopping according to the new ads:

Fareway-
green grapes .99/lb
bananas .29/lb
green beans .99/lb
broccoli .99/lb
leaf lettuce .99/bunch
braeburn apples .69/lb (price match from Hy-Vee)
Iowa Chops $1.99/lb
Fastco Cheese 2 for $2 with coupon in ad

Bakers-
Strawberries- 4lb. flat for $1.49/lb
CoffeeMate Creamer 32oz. $2.38 (and I have .75 coupons)

Hy-Vee is having another Red Hot Weekend Sale, but that ad won't be available until tomorrow night. I will see if there's anything then. Bag n Save has some decent prices on Land o Lakes products, and I may try to get there as well.

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care