Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Monday, May 3, 2010

I met my favorite quarterback of all time today


I got to meet Kurt Warner today. You know. Amazing quarterback. Three time Super Bowl visitor. Father of 7. All around faithful Christian and good guy. Although I need to make one adjustment...


There...much better. He was speaking a luncheon today, and I got my picture taken with him---it was a professional photographer though, so I have to wait to get it back...hope to be able to post it here!

2 comments:

tahtimbo said...

Wow, that's quite an honor! He seems like a classy guy and I have always liked him. I can't remember, but did he retire after last season? My memory seems to be going the way of the dinosaur these days :)

Michelle said...

Yep. End of January is when he announced it. I think he got pretty beat up this last season and decided he'd prefer to spend time with his kids than get pummeled any more.

Murad Skin Care