Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Monday, November 17, 2008

Getting geared up with ideas for the holidays


Just like everyone else, I'd like to save a little where I can this holiday season, but more importantly, I decided early this year that I wanted to incorporate some gifts that utilize some of the skills I've developed over the past two years. The family will be getting photo collages with the latest photos done in frames scrapbook style amongst their other gifts. And for friends, neighbors and coworkers, I've been trying to come up with the right mix of things.

I know for some I'm going to do baskets of goodies like summer sausage, nice cheeses, crackers, and then my own touch with homemade mustard and jalapeno jelly. Which means get out the cookbooks!
Still not totally thrilled with my ideas, so I need to think this out carefully, or whatever I attempt will end up in the pile with the soapmaking supplies and the candle wax!

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care