Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Menu Plan Week of 2/16


Well, this past week was interesting. I totally blew up the last half of the week--I think since I was hormonal I was craving completely different things that what I had planned! The nice thing about stockpiling and meal planning, though, is that it seems to be a lot easier to turn on a dime, and I have more options that are easy to fix. The freezer meals I've been keeping help with that as well. I seem to be back on track now, and will be incorporating some of the unused meals into the next two weeks. Here's what it looks like this week:


2/16 Monday
pork lettuce wraps $2.00
fresh pineapple 1.00
$3.00

2/17 Tuesday
chili mac $1.50
corn .90
$2.40

2/18 Wednesday
bacon chicken skillet $3.25
lemon-dill broccoli .50
roasted potatoes .50
$4.25

2/19 Thursday
fry bread tacos $3.00
mixed fruit .75
$3.75

2/20 Friday
chicken alfredo pasta bows w/ mixed veggies $3.50
salad $1.00
$4.50

2/21 Saturday
steak and potato skillet $2.45
(sirloin strips $1.50, sliced potatoes .40, onions .15, garlic pepper, worcestershire, cheese .40)
green beans .40
$2.85

2/22 Sunday
crockpot sticky chicken $2.00
cheesy broccoli 1.00
glazed carrots .60

$3.60


Grand total for the week is $24.35


Head over to OrgJunkie for Menu Plan Monday, where you'll see hundreds of meal plans all of varieties, influences, budgets, and dietary restrictions. It is really a great place to go for ideas!


4 comments:

The Fat Dietitian said...

I want to come over for dinner on Wednesday! I might have to try to make lemon dill broccoli, any specific instructions??? :)

Anonymous said...

Delicous menu plan. The sticky chicken looks great. I am going to have to put that on my menu soon! Thanks for stoppping by my blog.

Niki Jolene said...

Fry bread tacos look yummy!

:)

Lindsay said...

Great menu plan!!! What kind of chicken do you use for the sticky chicken? :)

Murad Skin Care