Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Monday, November 1, 2010

Perhaps...

...our family spends too much time on the Wii??? :) It was an entire family theme, as I was Princess Peach, complete with long blonde wig. Mom 2 took a picture of the 4 of us, but it's on hubby's camera, so I'll post it after I get it from him. The highlight of the evening was when we had a gaggle of teenage girls run up to us and ask if we would pose with them for a photo. LOL!

Please note that the boys are sporting inflatable bellies. Hubby's is au naturel ;P

2 comments:

Molly said...

That is amazing. Princess Peach, you'd *better* put a pic up!! (If you are too modest, email me one!!)

TJ said...

I want to see the Princess Peach photo! My coworker also went as Princess Peach. Love the photo of the guys!

Murad Skin Care