Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Garden Update June 6th

Well, between the fence and gate, all the planting, the mulching and dealing with it all while not feeling perfect, it took a while, but everything is finally done. I may add a couple things, but for now I'm happy to take a break!
The two middle rose bushes are now 3 years old, and are just going nuts with flowers.

9 tomato plants this year- 4 Romas, 4 slicers, and 1 cherry tomato plant.

I have 4 cucumber plants--the 2nd year of trellising them up this concrete mesh. Works great, and a real garden space saver.

As you look down the rows from this direction I have 4 varieties of peppers, several herbs, kohlrabi, green beans, and melons.
I really am proud of my roses.

I sat outside under the gazebo today and just enjoyed the breeze, the peace, and the beautiful view of the garden. I love summer!

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care