Home     About     Recipes     Garden

Sunday, August 9, 2009

What a week!

I apologize to you if you follow the blog- I have had one of those weeks- long days at work, a trip to ER with hubby, you name it, we did it. As I've had a chance to breathe and catch up a little bit, I will be back to posting.

I did not get a chance to put up all of last week's recipes. I didn't even get a chance to MAKE all of last week's recipes! :) I had a couple of requests for my cuban sandwich recipe, and I promise to post it. We didn't get to make it here, though, as I set aside leftover grilled pork tenderloin for the recipe, and then forgot to tell hubby. It became his late night snack. Lovely.

This week I hope to get back to posting some recipes, along with pictures of the garden bounty coming in, and ways that I am using, preserving, freezing, etc.

0 comments:

Murad Skin Care